Moving a patient with dementia can be devastating, even if it's just changing a bedroom. At Golden Pond we provide aging in place so you never need to move your loved one from their familiar surroundings.
At Golden Pond, Private adult care home, our goal is to help our residents achieve the best quality of life possible. We understand that one solution does not fit every situation so we take the time to listen and learn about each individual's needs and preferences. This enables us to tailor a care program that maximizes the client's independence and dignity.
Understandably, most seniors prefer to stay in the familiar comfort of their own homes. When this is not doable Golden Pond is a refreshing option, other than a large facility.We provide on site visits from a psychiatrist and medical doctor. If the time comes we can provide hospice and palliative care.
Daily or weekly services include:
- Individual program set up by the family members.
- Weekly mani/pedis, massage, hair cut and style.
- Incontinence care and medication management.Laundry
- Continuity of care with minimum of 1 staff to 3 residents.
- Spacious, well decorated, private rooms. Furnished or unfurnished.
- Individualized menus and snacks for each patient.
- Skilled nurse on staff full time, all staff trained in CPR & dementia care.
- Fully insured, secured building with safety & monitoring system.
Before you place your loved one you owe it to them and yourself to check out Golden Pond. Please give us a call.